The organizers of the Pitcher Festival of Creativity have announced that entries for the 2022 Pitcher Awards will remain open till 15 April 2022 to enable more people complete their entries. The Pitcher Awards, often described as the Pan-African benchmark for creative excellence is now in its fifth edition and entries are open to campaigns, ideas and initiatives created, released or implemented anywhere on the African continent. This means that even projects created outside of Africa but designed specifically for implementation and release in Africa are also eligible to enter.
Entry categories cover platforms such as print, film, audio, outdoor, PR, Entertainment, Digital, craft in writing, image generation, editing and animation as well as creativity that has been specifically deployed for societal good.
Recently the festival announced the following industry leaders from around the African continent as jury presidents:
- Entertainment Jury President - Ambofo Sakia, Directeur Général, Agence Efées, Abidjan & President, AACC-CI, Côte d'Ivoire
- Digital Jury President - Karim Yermeche Chief Executive Officer, Lotus Conseil, Hydra, Algeria
- Craft Jury President - Vincent Montocchio Managing Director CIRCUS! Mauritius & CCO Publicis Groupe Africa
- Heritage Jury President - Steve Babaeko President, Association of Advertising Agencies of Nigeria & CEO/CCO X3M Ideas, Lagos, Nigeria
- Channel Jury President - Joel Rao Chief Executive Officer, Digital & Customer Experience, Dentsu Aegis, Kenya
- Good Jury President - Tokunboh George-Taylor Managing Director, Hill+Knowlton Strategies, Lagos, Nigeria
Winners of the 2022 Pitcher Awards will be announced at the Pitcher Awards Show scheduled to streamed online and on major TV networks in the evening of 21 May 2022 as part of the 2022 Pitcher Festival Creativity from 19 – 21 May 2022. For more details and to submit entries for the awards, please visit www.pitcherfestival.com